Sunday, July 1, 2012

Watch out Michael Phelps!

That's right!  We have a swimmer!  Hudson has been putting his face under, holding his breath, and swimming with his floaties on.  He's also been requesting a pair of "gobbers" (goggles).

 I got him a pair of "gobbers", and we went to the pool to play with cousins.  He wanted his floaties off, so after he decided to run and jump into the pool without them when break time was over I just let him keep them off.  He surprised us all by putting that head under and swimming like a champ with his gobbers on.  He did it for awhile, and then we put his floaties back on because he was getting really tired.  We are SO proud of him though, and I am SO glad that I didn't waste my money on swim lessons at the start of the summer.  We can't wait to get back into the pool today to see what he does next. 
Look at my little fish...

Thank goodness that Hudson has felt much better this week and that we were able to get back out and do more fun things.  I just love the summertime.  It's going to be so hard to go back to work, but I'm not going to think about that right now.  We are just going to keep having fun.  We are planning a third birthday party, as well as getting ready for our beach trip.  Can't wait!!!

25/52..
We've had record temps here the past few days into the 100's.  There is not much to do outside except for swimming, so we were so glad to get to hang out with Claire and Charlotte and see Mrs. Jennifer this week.  It's been 2 weeks since H and C have seen each other because of him being sick. 

I LOVE this picture of him and beautiful "baby sis".  He loves her.

These two kiddos were so excited to see each other.  They had the best time playing together.  He told me that it had been "too long" since he had played with his Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment