Sunday, October 28, 2012

DAWGS beat Gators!!! and 42/52

Anyone who says it's just a game has obviously never been to a GA/FLA showdown.  Although it's been several years since I've been to Jacksonville, I must say that this is a game unlike any other rivalry.

  I guess I have to admit that I was a little nervous about the game last night.  All that we've heard for weeks is how "great" Fla. is this year, how they are "the real deal", and how "they're back".  Well, NOT LAST NIGHT!!!!
 (they really did get sent crying home...their players were in tears after their loss)
 It wasn't a pretty game, but a W's a W in the books and that W goes to the BEST team....GEORGIA!  I am SO glad that we beat Fla AGAIN this year.  Their coach is 0-2 against Ga.  Go Dawgs!  I have not posted much about football this season, but I'm proud of the Dawgs for this win.

We watched the game with some friends during our annual Halloween pumpkin carving party.  The kids had so much fun, and so did the adults.

We had another great Fall weekend filled with a pumpkin patch visit, a carnival, and a chili supper with our friends.  I just love this time of year.  We are so blessed to have such great friends to enjoy being with on the weekends.  Hudson is looking forward to Halloween on Wednesday.  I'll be sure to post pictures of him in his costume this week. 

42/52...





No comments:

Post a Comment