Sunday, October 14, 2012

Perfect October Weekend and 40/52

This weekend has been so refreshing.  After Hudson being sick for a week, and me being sick for the past week, we have not felt like doing much of anything.  I began running fever last Saturday, and thought that I just had the same "viral" thing that H was recovering from.  By Thursday, I was still running fevers and feeling AWFUL, so I finally bit the bullet and went to the doctor.  Glad I did, because I have Bronchitis.  I got lots of meds and started feeling better pretty quickly. I knew I HAD to feel better by Saturday because we had fun plans with lots of our wonderful friends.

 We are lucky to have a local Dairy Farm in our town that provides fabulous family fun including a petting zoo, corn maize, zip line, hay ride, corn pit, shows, big slides, a huge jump pillow, pumpkin patch, and all kinds of cool playground equipment.  We look forward to going every year, and each year our group grows larger and larger.  This year we had seven families!  We had such a good time and of course, H took a great nap when we got home.
The weather could not have been better this weekend.  I love October!  There are so many fun things going on.  Next weekend we are going on another fun adventure.  I'll share pics when we are done.  

40/52...













No comments:

Post a Comment