Sunday, November 18, 2012

45/52

Thanksgiving Break....Need I say more?!?!!  It is so nice to be sitting here on a Sunday night, and not having to run around getting lunches, outfits, and lesson plans ready for the week.

45/52..I'm so thankful for Jennifer and that she was able to go to Hudson and Claire's Thanksgiving Feast at their school on Thursday.  She sent me these pictures, and it makes me so happy to see Hudson enjoying himself and having fun with all of his friends.  I'm also thankful for his teacher who has been such a blessing to us this year.  We could not have hand picked a better person to be Hudson's first school teacher.  Lastly, I'm thankful for the "Party Moms" who did such a good job with this little "Feast" for the kids.   I'm excited about being a "Party Mom" for upcoming celebrations in their classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment