Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Christmas Fun

Ok, so this is more of a "photo dump".  We have had some fun memories over the past few weeks that I wanted to be sure to post.  We had a good time at our Christmas party with our wonderful friends...




 We are so blessed to have these sweet babies.  They are all truly gifts and we are so grateful for them.
 The kids had a book exchange.  They were so excited about giving a book to their friends, and super excited about opening their books too.

This was taken one morning before these two headed to school.  They were in the Christmas spirit.  I can't believe that we are half way through their first year in school.  It makes me sad to think about it.  

We saw Santa one more time.

This was at my school on Polar Express Day.  My friend Michelle and I joined in on the fun.  This is always such an exciting day for the kids and one that they remember for years. 
 We went to see Megan perform in "The Little Mermaid".  The show was great!  She was so sweet to take a picture with H and C after the show.

 Hudson's Christmas party at school was lots of fun.  I was SO excited to be able to attend since I was already out for Christmas break.




 It's been REALLY cold here for the past few days, so we let H open up his new jacket a little early. 

We are so glad to be on Christmas Break and so excited about Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment