Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer 2014...It's a WRAP!

We have had such a good summer.  As always, it flew by.  We did not let any time slip by this year without doing something fun and enjoying being out of school.  I am not ready for school to begin because I have enjoyed being off so much with Hudson.  It's time though, and I am excited to meet my new little darlings.  The beginning of this new school year lands my Hudson in KINDERGARTEN!!!!  Crazy!  So, we are both headed off to kdg. next week. 
Here's a recap of the second half of our summer.  We spent most days in the pool, went to the lake a few times, had fun with our friends at the water park, and loved our beach trip. 






















 
 Now it's time to get back into our routines and even time for soccer to start back. Thank you, Summer 2014 for great fun and great memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment