Sunday, November 7, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Experiencing the stomach virus with Hudson for the first time has been NO FUN! Early Friday morning (12:30 am), Hudson sat straight up in bed and threw up. As I watched this on the video monitor, I was horrified. Of course no mama wants her baby to be sick. Dave and I went into "GO" mode. I grabbed the baby and he started cleaning up the bedding. The poor boy threw up about every 30 mins until 4:45 am. He was so pitiful and pale. We went through 4 sets of sheets and 7 pairs of pajamas. I stayed home with him on Friday, and by Friday afternoon he was feeling much better. He's been acting fine all weekend, but has not really had too much of an appetite.
Unfortunately, Dave started with the dreaded stomach virus on Saturday night. We are just cleaning, lysol-ing, and trying to fight this nasty bug out of our house.


On a lighter note, I was able to do a little shopping this weekend, and purchased a few Christmas presents. It was nice to get out and do something productive (hey, shopping is productive).
Today, I am leaving you with two throw backs. I can't believe he was ever this little. Look at that little bald head!

No comments:

Post a Comment