Tuesday, February 12, 2013

King of Hearts

I got the sweetest card in the mail today from Hudson.  His class made these cute little cards and mailed them to their parents.  I love this.  What a treasure!

He told me that I had a "hand print card in the mail", and was SO proud when I opened it and made a huge deal about how much I loved it.  What a great idea!  I love his teacher! 
Here's the inside..."Owl always love you."
Hudson was also proud of his "king of hearts" crown that he made at school.  I can't get enough of this boy.  He's got my heart.  That's for sure.
We made his Valentine goody bags for his friends at school.  He's excited to pass them out.  I love his little cards.  My sweet friend, Laura who is an awesome photog (The Freckled Spot Photography)  made them.  She did an awesome job.  I love chevron and I love red and black!

I feel like we should be building an ark with all the rain that we are getting.  It's been raining for days and is supposed to rain again tomorrow.  We did have a little break from the rain for a few hours today, and Claire and Hudson took advantage of it and had snack outside and took their bikes for a spin around the block. 

Happy Valentine's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment