Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring is here...iPhone photo update

The azaleas are blooming and the pollen is swirling.  The air has that hazy yellow appearance.  It's Springtime in Augusta!!!  Someone should tell Mother Nature that her little "cold weather" games are old!  It's just not right having to light a fire in the fireplace when all of the flowers are blooming and the days are turning longer.  We are having another little "cold snap" and this is supposed to be the last one.  I sure do hope so.  We have gone from shorts weather to jacket/scarf weather over and over for the past month, and sometimes in the very same day.
I haven't blogged in awhile, so I wanted to do an update with some of our Spring-ish pictures. 
We went to Alabama for Ella's 7th birthday.  It was lots of fun.  I still cannot believe that she is SEVEN!!  UNREAL!  We got to meet Baby Jackson, and he is a doll. 



Rara had a birthday, and the kids made it extra special.  They had a great time celebrating with her.
Hudson had his St. Patricks Day parade at school.  I was so glad that I could go.  We were out of school on that day for a furlough day.

Mom and I took Hudson to the zoo on a Saturday when we were having beautiful weather.
T-ball has started, and Hudson is loving it.  He's doing really good and I am so proud of him.  I can't wait until his games start.  My boy loves playing ball.
 
Hudson had a skating party at school that he was so excited about.  He did a great job on skates!
 
Here are a few more iPhone pictures of more Spring fun...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment