Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Easter Egg Hunt and First Tooth!

We have had such a fun weekend! On Saturday we went with our friends Erin, Jarvis, and Ila to their church Easter Egg Hunt and cookout. It was so much fun, and great to be outside in the beautiful weather. Hudson "hunted" eggs with his friend Ila (really he just tried to eat pine straw, leaves, and the grass from his basket). The babies had a great time. Dave and I really enjoyed it too. What a great family event! Thanks, Erin and Jarvis for inviting us.






For the past 3 months, Dave and I have suspected that Hudson may be teething. Well, finally he has his first tooth. Earlier in the week I thought I noticed that his gums on the bottom were more flat and looked a little whiter. I told my mom that I thought a tooth was coming through. Sure enough, as I was feeding him his baby food tonight I noticed that he's got one that's already popped through. He's such a good baby. He hasn't been fussy, sleepy, or ran a fever. I hope teething continues to be this easy for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment