Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and Fresh Faces Contest

We had a great first Easter as a family of 3. We traveled around all day, visiting our families. Hudson was such a trooper as always and was so good. Being off schedule is not easy, but he handles it so well. We were very proud of him. Here are a few pictures. The first two are at church. Hudson and Claire are really spoiled because my mom works in their nursery room at church. They got to ride around church in the double stroller and play in the FLC. There's also one of him getting into his Easter basket.




Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the votes for the Fresh Faces competition. Hudson came in second place out of 18 babies. He only lost by 16 votes and first and second place went back and forth for the last 3 days. I had no idea that this thing would be this big. Amber Herlocker is a friend of mine, so I entered Hudson in her contest to support her and her website. The first few days, we didn't really vote or solicit votes much, but when we saw how many votes Hudson was getting we decided to really put forth an effort to win. I know everyone got sick of seeing my post on facebook, and getting my texts, but it paid off, and Hudson won 2nd place. He gets a pretty sweet prize too. Hampton Duke won the contest and we wouldn't want to come in 2nd to anyone else. He's precious and his parents are friends of ours. We are happy he won.

This week has been so nice. I love Spring Break. I've been able to spend lots of time with Hudson and Dave since he's off too. It's been really low key and we are loving it. Hope you all are doing well. Thanks again for all of your support.
Here's one last picture of the three amigos on Easter. My mom with her babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment