Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Five

Five is a significant number. It's the age that children start school, and we count by intervals of five on a clock. It's been five years since the big tsunami and five years since the first video was uploaded on You Tube. God gave us five senses, five fingers and toes on each hand and foot, and he even used five loaves and fishes to feed the multitudes. Hudson's birthday, and my birthday both end in five, August 25th, and April 25th.


Five is mostly significant today because it marks the number of years Dave and I have been married. It's our FIFTH anniversary! On July 16, 2005, I married my best friend. It's been a fun road, and I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband that loves the Lord and his family. He's a fantastic daddy too. I'm excited to celebrate this day with you Dave. We have an amazing son this year and that means so much. Happy Anniversary!



July 16, 2005





Five years and a wonderful, precious, awesome baby boy later:


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family. Advance happy wishes to your anniversary. Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete