Sunday, April 10, 2011

Masters Week part 2

Wednesday was the Par 3 tournament at the National. What better way to celebrate than going to a shag party with a good band? We enjoyed being with our friends, and Claire and Hudson had fun running around, playing ball, and dancing. These babies can shake their bootys!

We were happy to have Ava come and spend a few days with us. Hudson loves her, and she was great with him. I just can't believe how grown up she is. SHE should be the toddler running around, but instead she's finishing up the second grade!

There was time to relax and enjoy being with Claire. I had fun playing outside with them since I don't usually get to see them together during the day. They are truly two peas in a pod.
We were SO excited to go to Peachtree City to celebrate Peyton's first birthday. Her mommy and I have been friends since our freshman year in college. We lived on the same hall in the dorm and became really close. It was so fun to visit with Jane and her family, and Emily (Jane's twin sister) and her family too. Having all of our kids together was such a treat.


Hudson made a new friend at the party. This is Palmer, and he was adorable.

So, anyone who has kids knows how hard it is to get two 1 year olds to look at the camera at the same time AND smile. We didn't do such a good job. This is the best we got.

Kameron was so sweet to play with the little kids. Hudson loved blowing bubbles with her.

Boys will be boys! These two raided all the ice out of the drink buckets.

I miss these girls. I wish we lived closer!

As much as I hate to see Masters Week and Spring Break end, the countdown is now on for the end of the school year. Once we go back from break, the rest of the year is gone in a flash. Six more weeks...I think I can handle that. I am super excited about spending the summer with my little buddy. Can't wait to get that boy in the pool.

1 comment: