Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Party Fun and Photo(s) of the week

My friend Erin and I planned an Easter get together for the kids months ago. As Saturday got closer, it looked like we would be rained out. We were so happy that the rain held off and we actually had beautiful, perfect weather. The kids had so much fun and the adults did too. It's always wonderful to spend time with great friends and family.
There was some serious egg hunting...
How cute are these three?We dyed eggs with lots of toddlers with NO messes! I'd say that's quite an accomplishment. Erin made smocks for all the kiddos.We had a great lunch, and desserts too. I'm so glad that everyone had fun.

This week I have 3 photos of the week....
12/52

I just love this picture of H and C. They are so close and love each other like brother and sister. I'm very thankful that they have each other

This one is so sweet to me. H loves his "Jen-da-fer". He even says that she's his "other Mommy". I love how H and C have their little hands on her legs. This is the last week before baby sister will be born. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
We tried to get all of them to look at the camera at the same time, but didn't have much luck. This was right before they took off to hunt eggs. "Uncle" Jarvis was reminding them of the true meaning of Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment