Sunday, March 4, 2012

rain, rain..go away

We've had some gloomy weather this week. I am so glad to see some sunshine today. I'm hoping that it's here to stay for awhile. This week also brought some sad news, and the weather seemed to match the mood. Several of my friends at work have had hospitalizations in their families, and one of my classmates from all the way back to elementary school passed away. His family and my family have been friends for years. Very sad.
On a lighter note, we kicked off Read Across America week at my school on Thursday, and celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday. I wish I could show you a picture of my cute little "cats in hats" in my classroom, but I'm not going to post them on my personal blog. Isn't this door SO cute? A coworker did it, and she did a great job!
9/52
This week's photo of the week is the loot that my friend and I made out with after shopping at our favorite consignment sale ever. Two large utility totes overflowing with great deals....my kind of shopping.
Ila Jane, and Hudson's spring wardrobes...

No comments:

Post a Comment