Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring Fever

Is it too early to have Spring Fever?

I LOVED the warmer weather at the beginning of last week. What a disappointment to have cold, rainy days on Thursday and Friday! It seems like we have had a much longer, colder winter this year. I like cold weather for all of about.....a week! I never realized how hard it would be to go anywhere with a baby during winter. Maybe that's why we just stay home most of the time these days. (besides going to work)

It will be so much easier to get Hudson ready when he can wear his Spring/Summer clothes. They are going to be so much more fun than the layers upon layers that we have to put on him now. I can't wait!
Claire and Hudson got outside for a nice stroller ride this week. I love it. Claire is so adorable and funny. These two love each other.




A little more adorableness for this post-

Gosh, I love that little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment