Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Recap

It happened in September. That's when this kid lost the chubby cheeks, thin hair, baby pudge look. WOW! Looking back at these pictures of him each month in 2011 is unreal to me. He has changed SO MUCH! I guess that's what they do when they grow up huh? Speaking of growing up...Hudson, you can slow down any time you'd like.
Before I get my blog printed for the year, I wanted to do this monthly comparison for the year like I did last year. I'm so glad I did, because it was so fun to see how much Hudson changed each month, and how he totally lost the baby look this year.
Here he is in January...still looking like a baby with those cheeks, thin, short hair, and his mega watt smile. I love it!





February..my sweet Valentine who turned 18 months old this month.












March..I love this first picture of him. He was having such a good time at Ella's 4th birthday party. It captures the sparkle in his eyes that I can't get enough of.







April..Spring time, and lots of fun.





May...He enjoyed going to Valdosta to see Uncle Lee graduate from VSU, and LOVED the beach!




















June...This is when I think he started looking so much more grown up.









July.... fun and hot!





August...even hotter! Hudson turns 2 on August 25th!







September...Did you see it? It happened in the blink of an eye. My little baby turned into a big boy. No more pudgy cheeks.









October... Who is this big kid? I think he looks so grown in this first picture. He had fun being the cutest golfer in town for Halloween.



November... This is one of my favorite pictures of him...ever. He had a great Thanksgiving in Alabama with Ella and the rest of the fam.





December...A fun little impromptu holiday photo shoot with Ila Jane.

That brings us to my big boy as we close 2011.

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." -Psalm 127:3

........I just wish they didn't have to grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment