Tuesday, January 24, 2012

broken hearted x2

For the past year or so I have been following two stories of precious little boys on their Mommy's blogs. I have even blogged here about them and asked for prayers for each of them. Each one of these little boys grabbed my heart and instantly made me fall in love with their sweet smiles. Perhaps it was because they were both born within months of my Hudson and I could relate so much to the ages/stages that they were in, or perhaps it's because of the way their Mommy's told their stories.
There was something different about these two little boys. You see, both of them were fighting for their lives. one had cancer, and the other had a very rare disease that most people have never even heard of. Each time there was an update on their blogs or Facebook pages, I would eagerly read hoping for good news, but most of the time I would find it hard to even finish posts because my vision was so blurred with tears. I can't imagine the hurt and pain that these precious angels went through. They both fought so so hard.
The Lord had other plans for Keegan and Tripp. He took them home when they were each only 2 years old. Keegan went in December, and Tripp just last week. my heart broke for Beth when I heard the news of Keegan, and I just can't get Courtney and Tripp off my mind either.
Keegan and Tripp may have only lived on this earth for a short time, but both of these boys made a huge impact. They have changed the way I think about so many things. Not a day goes by that my heart does not hurt for Beth and Courtney. Please join me in praying for these two mothers who only have memories to hold on to when they should be holding their little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment