Wednesday, May 26, 2010

9 months!

I've had him as long as I was pregnant with him! WOW! These past nine months sure have gone by MUCH faster than the nine months I was preggo with him. This past month Hudson grew almost an inch in height, is talking ALL the time and saying new words and sounds daily, pulls up like a champ and "cruises" while holding on. He's fast! He's eating "real" food, and loves green beans, and strawberries. I try to let him eat what we are having for dinner each night but I'm still using baby food to supplement with the real food. He loves drinking his water from his sippy cup, and does it all by himself. He helps me with the spoon when I am feeding him. He loves Claire and it's adorable to see them interact. She even pushes him in the swing. She's walking all over the place. They are so precious, and I am so thankful that they get to grow up together.

School's finally out and I'm done with post-planning. I am in a class at ASU the remainder of this week and next. Today was the first day and surprisingly I enjoyed it. I will be glad when it's over and I get to spend all day everyday with Hudson. We go for his nine month well visit in a few weeks, so I will post his 9 months stats after the appointment. My prediction on weight is 22 lbs. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment