Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tubby Time!

In our house, you can't walk into the bathroom without Hudson flying in right behind you. He LOVES his bath time and so he thinks that you are preparing his tub when you go in the bathroom. When he hears the water running he gets super excited. I'm so glad that my baby loves water. I can't wait to get him in the swimming pool. It looks like that will be very soon based on our temperatures this weekend. It's 8:00pm right now, and it's 86 degrees outside. WHEW! If this is any indication...it's going to be a long, hot summer. I'm ready though. I can't wait to get out of school and spend almost every day at the pool with Hudson. Only 3 more weeks! That's only 15 days! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




After bath time, we brush those pearly whites. It's still so strange seeing teeth in his mouth. They are getting big too. Of course Dave or I brush his teeth then we let him have his hand at it. He just likes to chew on the toothbrush, but the dentist said that's good for him because it cleans his teeth and gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment