Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy to be a Mother

Dear Hudson,
There are no words to describe how much I love you but I am going to try anyways. You were wanted for so long. I loved you before I even met you and before I even knew that you were on your way. Thank you for making my life so much better. You are such a joy. The best part of my morning is going to your bed and seeing that beautiful amazing smile spread across your face. That makes my heat melt every time. I love how you talk with your eyes and they always give a pretty good indication of what you are feeling or thinking and let us know what kind of mood you are in. You are always happy, smiling and laughing. It's so sweet how strangers always comment on how happy you are and say that you are such a good baby. The way that you crunch your nose up when you think something is really funny makes me smile and I love your laugh. That little voice is too sweet and your new sounds and words are music to my ears. When you say "ma" or "ma ma" I just want to grab you and give you a big hug. I like doing that a lot anyway. I love how you grab my face and pull it close to yours. Your kisses are the best even though they are a little wet sometimes. I couldn't imagine that I could ever love someone the way that I love you.
Thank you, Hudson for making me a mom. This Mother's Day is so special. It's one that I will never forget. Thank you for showing me what life is really about. I can't imagine life without you. I'm looking forward to so many more wonderful memories with you. You are a wonderful son and I love you so much.


Love,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. I can relate to you. We wanted our daughter for so long and now that we have her we feel incredibly blessed. There are no words to truly describe it. Happy first mother's day! :)

    ReplyDelete