Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Hudson!

At 12:34 pm on August 25, 2009 you entered this big world. Here you are a few hours old when I finally got to see you. You were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen (and you still are). You were a fighter from the beginning, and made your way out of that NICU.

You've come a LONG way BABY! One year ago today, you made me the happiest mama in the world! You are the most handsome, sweetest, smartest, happiest, loveable, and precious one year old on the planet. I love you beyond words. Thank you Hudson for making the last year a complete JOY! You have spread so much love in our family and I cannot wait to see what your future holds. I am SO proud of the little boy you have become. You amaze me every day!!!!!!
I love you!
Mom
These pictures are from each month of your first year starting with your newborn picture.
































I'll post 12 month stats and his monthly update after his check up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's just such a cutie! I want to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know God has really blessed you all and he is absolutely a heaven angel..love u always mary brilynn and family

    ReplyDelete