Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Lovin It!

It's been a while since I've blogged. Getting back into our school year routine has been really busy as you can imagine. This blog is dedicated to some of the things I'm lovin right now:
  • getting to know my new students- I have some really sweet ones
  • how excited Hudson gets when I pick him up in the afternoons
  • my weekends!
  • planning little man's birthday party
  • watching little man walk all over the place
  • afternoon rainstorms
  • football season is right around the corner
  • the fact that I get to see lots of good friends and family at the birthday party this weekend
  • my sweet hubby
  • McDonald's strawberry-banana smoothies
  • Fall is coming (hopefully sooner rather that later)

Here's a picture of Hud helping with the laundry. I hope he continues to enjoy that chore for a long time.


1 comment:

  1. Your list is impressive...the simple things are the best!

    ReplyDelete