Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that it's ALREADY Wednesday! Short weeks are the best!

I'm loving that American Idol starts back tonight.



I'm loving that Hubby's new work schedule allows him to spend almost 3 extra hours with us each evening!

I'm loving the power of prayer and that Peyton from my previous post is doing better and is home from the hospital.

I;m loving the beautiful weather and the SUNSHINE that we had today. I have Spring Fever and it's way too early for that.

I'm loving the fact that January is almost over. 6 weeks without a pay check is not fun.



I'm loving the 2 shirts that my friend, Michelle made. Two adorable 1 year olds are going to be looking even more adorable in these during Masters week.




I'm loving these two cuties. ( this is during their "school time")



I'm loving the fact that my sweet boy can identify and say the first letter in his name..."H" for Hudson. We'll be working on the rest of his name too.

No comments:

Post a Comment