Sunday, June 24, 2012

Go Away Sickies!!!

What a week!  I mentioned in my last post that Hud had "something viral".  Well, whatever it is has been a potent virus.  We stayed in pretty much the whole week, and didn't do much of anything.  Hudson has not felt great, and although he has been fever free for 4 days now, he's still complaining of his tummy hurting. 

Since we have been home so much, I've been working on H's big boy room.  It's been a year in the making, and we are finally almost done.  He stopped sleeping in his crib last summer, so it's about time that we have his room complete.  He loves his big bed, but there are a few finishing touches that I am waiting on.  I hung his canvas', and I LOVE them.  I saw this project on Pinterest, and modified it a bit.  This is not a great picture because it's from my phone, but these canvas' are my little buddy at 6 mo, 1 1/2, and 2 1/2.  I'll be sure to post more pics of his room once it's finished.

Photo credit to Haley Lamb and Laura Power

Where has the month of June gone?  Summer needs to seriously SLOOOOW down.  We have several trips coming up and we are very excited.  I just ready for my Huddy Buddy to be 100% again. 

I just love this picture of H and Ila.  They are so funny. 



25/52..This week's photo of the week was taken at the mall.  The other night when Dave got home from work, H and I just HAD to get out of the house, so we went to the mall to walk around.  He loves riding this little bus with Authur.  The photo of the week challenge was meant for me to try new things and learn more about my DSLR camera, but I think most of the pics have come from the iphone. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment