Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Shenanigans and 23/52

Another fun week of summer 2012 in the books!  We are making the most of every day.  Summer flies by WAY too fast, and I want to pack in as much fun as we can handle.  Mom and I took H to see Sesame Street Live while they were in town this week.  This trip wasn't planned but when we got free tickets last minute we couldn't pass. 

Last year when we took H to see Elmo, he liked it but lost interest very quickly.  This year he had a blast.  He sang and danced and enjoyed himself so much the whole entire time.  He even made a new friend. 

We had the last music class this past week too.  I'm so glad that I got to make it to the last class.  Work kept me from all of the other sessions, so I was very thankful to at least get to attend one with him.  They were so cute playing their little instruments and singing their cute little songs. 

So, this is the best picture I could get of them with their teacher, Mrs. Karen.  REALLY, Hudson????

This week's weather has been SO nice.  We headed to the park one evening for a play date and picnic dinner.  The kids had such a good time and it was great to be outside enjoying the nice weather. 
We will be doing this again soon!

Lunch with Princess Claire.. these two are too funny.  Every little princess needs a prince to help her apply her lip stick.

We had another first this week.  Erin and I took Ila and Hudson to the movies.  This was H's first time.  We saw Madagascar 3, and he did great.  He even requested to go back.  Not sure what all of these "faces" are now in all of the new pictures.

23/52..This week's photos of the week were taken out at my great uncle's house at the barn.  I have always loved being out there ever since I was a little girl.  I love these pictures of my buddy.  I wish I had not forgotten my big camera, but iphone pictures are better than nothing. 


Also, while we celebrate summer, and do lots of fun things, I have been so sad about Lucy.  My last blog post was about her current situation, and her blog button is on the right side of my blog if you scroll down just a little.  Her mom, Kate has blogged a few times since then and she has blogged some specific prayer requests along with an update.  Please continue to remember their family in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment