Sunday, August 12, 2012

31/52

31/52...
I can't say enough how proud of these two I am this week.  They have had some MAJOR changes and they have handled it so well.  They moved up to an older kid Sunday School class at church, and started preschool.  Even though they were a little sad on their first day, they both had a much better day on the second day.  This morning, Hudson was a little apprehensive about going into his new class for the second Sunday.  I was so encouraged by him, as he handled it so well, never got really upset, and ended up being fine and having fun.  I'm so thankful that he's so adaptable, and I know that we are very blessed to have such wonderful people taking care of him.  Most of all though, I'm extremely thankful that these two have each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment