Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer 2012...in the books (warning..photo overload)

It's that time of year again...time to say goodbye to summer.  It flies by way too fast for my liking, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend two months with Hudson.  I can honestly say that we made the most of this summer.  H is at such a great age where he's more independent and can do so much.  We had such a good time and did fun stuff every day.  We didn't travel as much as we usually do, but the trips that we did take were fun and special.  I'm not excited that summer is over, but I am ready for us to get back into our routines.  H is starting pre-school this year, so I'm eager to see what fun experiences that brings for him.
 
















It sure has been a great one.  We finally finished H's big boy room after a year in the works, and I now have a little fish.  H has learned to jump in, and swim underwater without his floaties this year.  I never would have guessed that he would be swimming as well as he is. 
Tomorrow is promotion Sunday at our church, and Dave and I are going to be teaching Hudson's class.  Monday is Open House for Huddy, and Tuesday is his first day.  I go back to work on Wednesday.  I'm sure you will soon see lots of photos documenting these exciting things that are in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment