Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Week


It's been a BIG week around our house.  Hudson started school for the very first time ever, and I went back to work after being off all summer.  Of course every teacher knows that we have to hit the ground running during pre-planning.  To say that I was exhausted last night after a 12 hour work day (due to Open House) would be an understatement.  My new little darlings start on Monday, and I'm super excited to get to know each one and watch them grow and learn this year. 
We have been so blessed that my mom has been able to watch Hudson and Claire since they were both born (2 months a part).  I could have never picked a better situation for him to be in.  We knew that starting preschool would be a major transition, but we were very excited for him to have the opportunity.  He's only going two mornings a week, and his teacher is God sent.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her and the administration at his preschool.  Here are some pictures from the first day.  I was so thankful that I didn't go back to work until the day after he started school.  It was great to be able to take him and go and pick him up.  1:00 couldn't come fast enough that day.
I can't believe that my baby is going to 3-K!!! 
Here's Claire and Huddy when we got to school.  They were so excited!
I love these pictures of them walking in and leading the way to their classroom. 
 Their pathway to success....


Hudson got upset when I left him on the first day, and had a hard time that day, but his second day was much better, and he has only positive things to say about school.  I am so pleased with his school, his class, and his teacher.  I can't wait to see what's in store for him this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment