Friday, September 10, 2010

"Normal" has never felt so good

We've been home from the hospital a week today. While I can't say that I was exactly excited about going back to work, I can say that being back into a normal routine feels really good. I've said it many times, but we are SO glad to have the surgery behind us.

Good news...Hudson is back to his happy, laughing self. He's running around again, and I even think he's gained a little weight back. He still does not have his regular appetite back, but he IS eating so that's what's important.

We are planning to watch the GA game this weekend with some friends and just spend time with our boy. This will be the first normal weekend we've had in a very long time.

GO DAWGS!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Your guys have been on my mind, wondering how things were going....yahoo for you and family!
    Becky Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky!
    I appreciate all of your support. Thanks for checking in on us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a new blog award Mama!! http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete